8 openings in each 6 session course.
Format is similar to in person MWL workshops (@ PI flute retreat, Universities, meditation/breathing classes, Women's circles)
- the combination of live education, shared experiences, and a willingness to experiment creates a sense of safety for both the practical linear work and the creative spirals to dance together.
- attend and participate all 6 live zoom classes (if you miss a session, a recording of non-personal content will be sent to you).
- receive pdf handouts (copyright), numerous resources, including Gwen’s articles, charts, videos and humour.
- Private FB group
Whats expected for MWL Intro class:
- Individual prep work for each class, new exercises, practical, inspiring, & imaginative Rituals to increase awareness of Creative & Artistic Presence, which dances around us, always.
What's expected for other MWL classes and group coaching:
- Awareness of your core values.
- A practice of mindfulness, empathy, gratitude, self compassion, resilience as well as capacity to gently hold the container of spacious, curious, messy, peaceful paradox
If you wish to know more about these practices, please email me email@example.com, and we’ll book a private session before the class begins to get a programme started ahead of time.